Sunday, April 13, 2008

HOLIDAY HANGOVER!


I have been back from Hawaii for two weeks now, and find it hard to get back in the work mode and big city pace. Nevertheless, I appreciate every ounce of "Holiday" for all it is: retreat, reflection and refreshment. The loyal flowering trees and bushes in my garden are coming alive with bright red, fuchsia, yellow and pale purple blossoms. If I could shrink myself down or magically expand them to 10 times their own size, I can pretend I am back in Kona for a few moments. Memories and anticipation for our next adventure will keep me energized for a while. THANKS a million to my parents for taking their little island holiday so we could ours!

1 comment:

MOM said...

Dear Michelle,
Looks like you figured out how to put the pictures on..Thanks they are GREAT!!
I am already dreaming about where we should have our next rendezvous, but the Lord only knows where it will be. I can think of lots of different places, but in the end it really doesn't matter where..just that we are together!!Miss you SOOOO much. We know you appreciated the time together, and it just makes us so happy that we can do it. Just wish it could be MORE often. What a beautiful picture. Love Ya, MOM