Thursday, May 1, 2008

Can't complain!


I was complaining to my husband yesterday that whenever his blog entries speak about me, they are usually telling the world my silly or careless mistakes. Why not write how much you love and adore me for a change, I said. So, to show my own good sportsmanship, I want to let y'all know how lucky I am to have such a good friend in my husband! I have my own handful of gripes, but I know the good outweigh them 100 fold. I see I am just as guilty of being a doting mother, because I had to go back through the hundreds of photos of Lucy almost 6 months to find a photo with Eiji in it (and its not the best, but a typical pose for him!) I will make a point of sharing his photos and stories more often. Love you, Eiji! XXOO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.