Friday, December 28, 2007

Top 7 of 2007


I have had a crazy year, one that has tested my personal strengths, values and limits. But, thanks to supportive family, friends and students, different trials have brought rewards. As the year rolls to an end, here is where I stand: I am in the middle of 4 different insightful books, divas with guitars still rock my world, my daughter still remains the center of our little threesome universe, and I now carry my husband's hand-me-down digital camera everywhere I go. In the mode of my parents, who always love to ask, "What was the best part of ~your trip, your holiday, your year?," I'll give you my Top 7:
1. An extended family trip to Miyazaki in March.
2. Lucy's tap dance recital in June.
3. Visiting Montana family and friends in September.
4. A Sexy Six Girls Tour de Utah, Seattle and Portland.
5. Visiting a friend's pottery kiln firing.
6. Tuesday nights downtown.
7. Lunches with girlfriends.

No comments: