Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines


I actually am taking the day off to go to a kindergarten Valentine's party today. Ya, I'm not sure that makes sense either... I'll report back later about any inspiration found there.

Being away from Eiji My Love (which is how I've typed him into all my email and phone address books...), and watching my daughter get excited about delivering her High School Musical Valentines (now with little temporary tattoos attached!?!?), I was trying to remember any super exciting Valentines Days I've had. Yesterday at the drug store, looking for printer ink, I also saw a sweet row of 4 men searching through Valentine cards. I will make a Montana-fashion-biased guess that 3 of them were farmers/ranchers and the other a banker. Eiji-M-L doesn't get very excited about gifts or mushy cards, so after one attempt at a Valentine's Day scavenger hunt that produced no big fireworks one year, we usually settle for sharing chocolates and red wine (which we do on non-occasions regularly too BTW.) Not complaining...but a tad jealous and missing EML (which will be remedied with the usual choco-wine trick).

栄二へHAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. XXOO

No comments: