Saturday, June 7, 2008

Had a good cry!



It is (YIKES! It was 2:22 when I looked at the computer clock...my most unlucky time) well past midnight but I can't sleep because just finished watching a tear-jerking movie that rattled me so much I am wide-eyed and full of energy. The movie was IN AMERICA. If you haven't seen it, do! Its another movie that puts life in perspective, and tries to give meaning to America's craziness.

I just googled "tear-jerker movies," but didn't like anyone else's lists. Here are a few I remember well:
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Memories if Tomorrow (明日の記憶)
3. Crash
4. My Life
5. I am Sam
6. John Q
7. Joy Luck Club

and, the only book I ever cried reading, Where the Red Fern Grows.
There must be so many more, but now I am am finally tired of thinking and can go to bed!

No comments: