Monday, June 30, 2008

Battling the heat!


There is light at the end of the tunnel! Just one more month of university classes! BUT, what is ahead for this next month and the first couple weeks of summer holiday is countless hours of reading through the endless pile of essays and tests. AND, the heat and humidity keep on rising! Last year, I spent too many hours at different coffee shops reading papers over a cup of coffee ( and one too many sweet cakes!), but I am determined to save some money this year and try to stay home. Home means sweating it out with just a fan and cup after cup of ice tea. I am excited about this present my friend gave me recently that is a huge selection of different herbal teas that can be made hot or iced. Any advice for keeping cool?

1 comment:

Cindy Kaney said...

Sending you a little something to hopefully keep you cool while grading all those essays!